NautaDutilh is an independent Benelux law firm and one of the largest law firms in Europe, with over 400 lawyers, civil law notaries and tax advisers in offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Luxembourg, New York and Rotterdam.
NautaDutilh believes in teamwork and sharing knowledge and experience in order to provide efficient results, solutions and advice that help our clients best achieve their objectives. Our independent thinking and creativity, as well as the dynamism of our professionals, make the difference between mere competence and true excellence.
Our Brussels office employs 75 lawyers and 40 support staff. You will be joining a Finance and Accounting team counting currently four Accounting Assistants and one Credit Controller, all reporting to the Finance & Accounting Manager.
You will contribute to the efficient workings of the finance department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail. This role will utilize strong accounting knowledge, time management skills and effective problem solving to ensure success.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Accounts Receivables: including processing invoices, booking bank statements, collection.
- Accounts Payables: treatment of incoming invoices and costs.
- Assisting with Monthly and Year End tasks.
- Assist the preparation VAT declarations.
- Administrative support.
- Assist with special projects as required.
A self-reliant person and a team player who likes to work in a pro-active environment.
Communicative, entrepreneurial, flexible and creative.
Skills and experience
- A bachelor's degree in Accountancy and minimum 3 years of experience in an equivalent function
- Excellent command of Dutch
- Good command of French and English
- Strong MS Office skills
- A full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality.
- An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and challenging environment where you will be able to add real value and benefit from on-the-job training.
- An attractive salary complemented with fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, medical and group insurance etc.
Please send us your curriculum vitae to:
NautaDutilh wishes its workforce to reflect the rich diversity of society at large. We therefore encourage everyone to apply, regardless of ethnic origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction or disability.
Are you a person with a disability? We are prepared to make the possible adjustments so that you can easily participate in the recruitment process and work comfortably within our organization.