Our Brussels office is looking for an Associate who is passionate about Litigation and Arbitration.
NautaDutilh has the largest litigation practice of all law firms in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. Our litigation practice has formed the pillar of NautaDutilh since its establishment in 1724. We have, as our rankings testify, nationally and internationally recognised specialists in all areas of law. Our lawyers act for corporate and financial clients, whether representing the plaintiff or the defendant. We represent clients in all tiers of the judicial system; the district court, high court, the Supreme Court as well as in the national and international arbitration systems.
A self-reliant professional with a team spirit who likes to work in a professionally demanding environment.
Your skills and experience
- Belgian Master Degree in Law with good academic results
- Experience (minimum 3 years) would be valued
- French native with excellent command of English and good command of Dutch
- Excellent legal and analytical skills
- Willing to learn and grow
- Business minded with an eye for pragmatic solutions
- Able to prioritize and manage effectively multiple tasks
- Empathic team player
What do we offer?
- A role in one of the largest law firms in Europe.
- The possibility to work on high-profile cases.
- Direct contact with clients.
- Continuous learning opportunities (seminars, training programs, coaching).
- A firm with a European culture that has implemented a CSR policy for many years and applies it in every management choice it makes. Diversity and equal opportunity, climate friendliness, personal development of all lawyers and employees are key points for us.
- An attractive and competitive salary package.
Please send us your curriculum vitae, a motivational letter, transcripts of the grades of each year at university and a writing sample to:
T. +32 2 566 88 04
NautaDutilh wishes its workforce to reflect the rich diversity of society at large. We therefore encourage everyone to apply, regardless of ethnic origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction or disability.
Are you a person with a disability? We are prepared to make the possible adjustments so that you can easily participate in the recruitment process and work comfortably within our organization.