To support our growing Belgian tax practice we are looking for an associate with a focus on Tax. Our tax practice is particularly strong in corporate and financial transactions and advises on a day-to-day basis on the tax aspects of real estate transactions and structures, restructurings, employee benefit plans and international tax structuring.
A self-reliant professional with a team spirit who likes to work in a professionally demanding environment.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 4 years' experience with a focus on Tax
- Belgian Master Degree in Law with good academic results
- Excellent command of Dutch and/or French and English
- Excellent legal and analytical skills
- Willing to learn and grow
- Business minded with an eye for pragmatic solutions
- Able to prioritize and manage effectively multiple tasks
- Empathic team player
- A role in one of the strongest and best positioned law firm on the Belgian market
- The possibility to work on high-profile cases
- Direct contact with clients
- Continuous learning opportunities (coaching, seminars, training programs)
- A firm with a European culture that has implemented a CSR policy for many years and applies it in every management choice it makes. Diversity and equal opportunity, climate friendliness, personal development of all employees are key points for us
- Attractive and competitive salary package
- Flexibility (homeworking)
Please send us your curriculum vitae, a motivational letter, transcripts of the grades of each year at university and a writing sample to:
T. +32 473 25 21 10
NautaDutilh wishes its workforce to reflect the rich diversity of society at large. We therefore encourage everyone to apply, regardless of ethnic origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction or disability.