Our Brussels office is seeking a BD assistant to join and support our Business development department.
- You will assist with various business development initiatives.
- You will draft written proposals (pitches) and presentations
- You will prepare analyses of market and sector trends and client information and, based on these analyses, reflect on commercial opportunities and risks.
- You will measure, regularly report on and strive to improve the effectiveness of our business development activities, for example in the areas of cross-selling, based on available data.
- You will provide support to our practice groups in the areas of business development and client relationship management.
- You will manage the content of various databases and keep them up to date.
Energetic, persuasive, client-focused, curious and analytical mind, eager to learn, like challenges and constantly see opportunities for improvement, diplomatic. You set priorities, pay attention to details and have a good view of the big picture
Skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree with preferably 2-3 years of experience
- Experience in a similar position or as a lawyer is a plus
- Good knowledge of Office 365 programs with a focus on PowerPoint
- You have excellent written and oral skills in Dutch, French and English
- Highly organized, structured, proactive a real go-getter
- Good communication skills
- Stress resistant and flexible
A full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality.
Our corporate culture combines high-quality client service with an emphasis on people and teamwork.
A competitive salary package including group and medical insurance, meal vouchers, numerous team activities.
Our office is located in Brussels, nearby Watermaal-Bosvoorde and can be reached by train or tramway.
Please send by e-mail your curriculum vitae and a motivational letter to Sabine Geerts, HR manager (email@example.com).
NautaDutilh wishes its workforce to reflect the rich diversity of society at large. We therefore encourage everyone to apply, regardless of ethnic origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction or disability.