NautaDutilh is an independent Benelux law firm and one of the largest law firms in Europe, with over 400 lawyers, civil law notaries and tax advisers in offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Luxembourg, New York and Rotterdam.
NautaDutilh believes in teamwork, sharing knowledge and experience in order to provide efficient results, solutions and advice that help our clients best achieve their objectives. Our independent thinking and creativity, as well as the dynamism of our professionals, make the difference between mere competence and true excellence.
NautaDutilh Brussels is the first law firm in Brussels to be awarded a diversity label by the Ministry of Employment of the Brussels-Capital Region. We obtained also a three-star Ecodynamic Organisation Label, awarded by Brussels Environment in 2020.
Our Brussels office is seeking a facility officer to join and support our Facility Services.
Your main responsibilities
You ensure that all our employees can work in an optimal environment by meticulously managing all operational and technical aspects within our office.
- You take active part in the organisation of corporate events.
- You work service-oriented and answer to various questions and requests from our internal and external customers.
- You ensure that the necessary office equipment is always available and you follow up our suppliers (quality, price, invoicing).
- You ensure that every newcomer can start in a pleasant and safe working environment and you help with the practical organisation of the office and internal relocations.
- Together with the Management Assistants, you guarantee that all paper files are archived correctly.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel).
- Excellent command of Dutch, English and French.
- Flexible, dynamic team player.
- Strong planner with an eye for details.
- Handy, multifunctional and administratively strong.
- A full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with a strong service-minded mentality.
- An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and flexible environment where you will be able to add real value and use your all your skills on a daily basis.
- A firm with a European culture that has implemented a CSR policy for many years and applies it in every management choice it makes. Diversity and equal opportunity, climate friendliness, personal development of all employees are key points for us.
- An attractive salary package including group and medical insurance, meal vouchers, a wide variety of trainings and numerous team activities.
Please send us your curriculum vitae to:
NautaDutilh wishes its workforce to reflect the rich diversity of society at large. We therefore encourage everyone to apply, regardless of ethnic origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction or disability.
Are you a person with a disability? We are prepared to make the possible adjustments so that you can easily participate in the recruitment process and work comfortably within our organization.