Our Tech & Data team, within the established tier-1 IP/IT practice group, advises clients active mainly in the telecommunications, media, finance, automotive, technology and consumer goods sectors on a wide range of IP/IT issues. The team provides strategic advice, litigation assistance and transactional support in relation to data protection, cybersecurity, digitalization and outsourcing, including in the context of cross-border matters.
Our team is recognized for its entrepreneurial approach and unique combination of technical and legal expertise. Together with our international orientation, this helps us meet our clients’ highest expectations both on domestic and international levels.
In order to reinforce our department, we are looking for an associate who is passionate about the use of data and technology – and the legal implications thereof.
A self-reliant professional and an optimistic team player who likes to brainstorm about strategies.
Skills and experience
- Belgian Master’s Degree in Law
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in IT law and data protection
- Very good command of English, Dutch and French
- Excellent legal and analytical skills
- Business-minded with an eye for pragmatic solutions
- Able to prioritize and manage effectively multiple tasks
- Team player with a great attitude
- Technical expertise in emerging technologies not required, but a keenness to learn is important
- a role in one of the strongest and best positioned IP/IT teams on the Belgian market;
- the possibility to work on high-profile cases, from data protection litigation to cutting-edge technological projects;
- direct contact with clients;
- continuous learning opportunities (coaching, seminars, training programs);
- attractive and competitive salary package;
- a firm with a European culture that has implemented a CSR policy for many years and applies it in every management choice it makes. Diversity and equal opportunity, climate friendliness, personal development of all employees are key points for us.
Interested? Contact us!
Please send us your curriculum vitae, an application letter, and a writing sample to:
Sabine Geerts or Yana Kornaraki
T. +32 2 566 8815
NautaDutilh wishes its workforce to reflect the rich diversity of society at large. We therefore encourage everyone to apply, regardless of ethnic origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction or disability.