Our Brussels office is looking for a Junior Associate who is passionate about Employment & Pension Law.
Our Employment & Pension team advises on and handle employment issues arising from the relationship between employers and employees, drawing on their wide experience in collaboration with directors and employees of large companies.
They can guide their clients through the staffing consequences of drastic operations, such as mergers, acquisitions, IPOs, restructurings, management buy-outs and outsourcing. On a strategic level they work with their clients, advising them on recruitment, redundancy plans, health and safety in the workplace, insolvency procedures and contacts with trade unions.
They have also have wide experience in mass redundancy and individual dismissals, disputes on employment agreements, and disputes with directors. In all their services, they combine their legal expertise with a business acumen, so that they have a good understanding of sensitive employment issues
A self-reliant professional with a team spirit who likes to work in a professionally demanding environment
Skills and experience
- Belgian Master Degree in Law with good academic results
- Dutch native with excellent command of English and good command of French
- Excellent legal and analytical skills
- Willing to learn and grow
- Business minded with an eye for pragmatic solutions
- Able to prioritize and manage effectively multiple tasks
- Empathic team player
- a role in one of the largest law firms in Europe
- the possibility to work on high-profile cases
- direct contact with clients
- continuous learning opportunities (seminars, training programs, coaching,)
- a firm with a European culture that has implemented a CSR policy for many years and applies it in every management choice it makes. Diversity and equal opportunity, climate friendliness, personal development of all lawyers and employees are key points for us
- Attractive and competitive salary package
Please send us your curriculum vitae, a motivational letter, transcripts of the grades of each year at university and a writing sample to:
Sabine Geerts or Yana Kornaraki
T. +32 2 566 8815
NautaDutilh wishes its workforce to reflect the rich diversity of society at large. We therefore encourage everyone to apply, regardless of ethnic origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction or disability.