NautaDutilh has become a key player and is generally acknowledged to be one of the leading firms in Belgium in advising on Public & Regulatory matters.
Furthermore, our international orientation provides us with the skills and expertise required to meet our clients’ highest expectations both on domestic and international levels.
In order to reinforce our department, we are looking for an associate who is passionate about Public & Regulatory Law.
A self-reliant professional and an optimistic team player who likes to work in a professionally demanding environment.
Skills and experience
- Belgian Master Degree in Law with good academic results
- Excellent command of French and Dutch
- Very good command of English
- Excellent legal and analytical skills
- Business minded with an eye for pragmatic solutions
- Able to prioritize and manage effectively multiple tasks
- Empathic team player
- a role in a strongest Public Law and Regulatory Department
- the possibility to work on high-profile cases
- direct contact with clients
- continuous learning opportunities (coaching, seminars, training programs)
- a firm with a European culture that has implemented a CSR policy for many years and applies it in every management choice it makes. Diversity and equal opportunity, climate friendliness, personal development of all employees are key points for us.
- Attractive and competitive salary package
Please send us your curriculum vitae and a motivational letter:
Sabine Geerts or Yana Kornaraki
T. +32 2 566 8815
NautaDutilh wishes its workforce to reflect the rich diversity of society at large. We therefore encourage everyone to apply, regardless of ethnic origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction or disability.