Do you know how to keep the Team's organisation up and running and manage a smooth administration? Can you personally assist in all secretarial tasks as well as being in contact with clients? Then you are the Management Assistant we're looking for!
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Responsible for coordinating agendas of our lawyers, all internal and external meetings, presence at conferences and trainings, business lunches and European travel.
- Opening of new files according to compliance rules in liaison with Compliance team.
- Handle in a professional way administrative tasks (redacting, lay-out, scanning, printing, archiving): correspondence, reports, opinions, legal documents, PowerPoint presentations, …
- Handle the mailboxes of the Partners
- Maintain a very efficient client database
- Invoicing in liaison with the Accounting team
- Be the point of contact for clients.
- A self-reliant professional and an optimistic team player who likes to work in a professionally demanding environment.
- Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel)
- Excellent command of Dutch, French and English.
- Attention to accuracy
- Highly organised, ownership of responsibilities
- Client minded & diplomatic
- Good communication skills
- A full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality.
- An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and flexible environment where you will be able to add real value and use your languages on a daily basis!
- A firm with a European culture that has implemented a CSR policy for many years and applies it in every management choice it makes. Diversity and equal opportunity, climate friendliness, personal development of all employees are key points for us.
- A competitive salary package including group and medical insurance, meal vouchers, numerous team activities.
Interested? Contact us!
Sabine Geerts or Yana Kornaraki
T. +32 2 566 8815
NautaDutilh wishes its workforce to reflect the rich diversity of society at large. We therefore encourage everyone to apply, regardless of ethnic origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction or disability.