Our Brussels office is looking for a Senior Associate in the department Corporate M&A.
In this area we combine extensive experience with in-depth knowledge. Our international orientation provides us with the tools and understanding required to meet the expectations of our foreign and domestic clients and bridge any differences in (legal) culture.
A self-reliant professional with a team spirit who likes to work in a professionally demanding environment.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 6 years' experience in M&A practice
- Belgian Master Degree in Law with good academic results
- Dutch native with very good command of English and good command of French
- Excellent legal and analytical skills
- Willing to learn and grow
- Business minded with an eye for pragmatic solutions
- Able to prioritize and manage effectively multiple tasks
- Empathic team player
- a role in one of the strongest and best positioned Corporate M&A teams on the Belgian market
- the possibility to work on high-profile cases
- direct contact with clients
- continuous learning opportunities (coaching, seminars, training programs)
- a firm with a European culture that has implemented a CSR policy for many years and applies it in every management choice it makes. Diversity and equal opportunity, climate friendliness, personal development of all employees are key points for us
- Attractive and competitive salary package
Please send us your curriculum vitae and a motivational letter to:
Sabine Geerts or Yana Kornaraki
T. +32 2 566 8815
NautaDutilh wishes its workforce to reflect the rich diversity of society at large. We therefore encourage everyone to apply, regardless of ethnic origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction or disability.