Our Brussels office is looking for a Junior Associate who is passionate about Taxation.
NautaDutilh has a large tax advice practice that can draw on highly specialist know-how and a very broad expertise. We are particularly strong in transactions and have dominated the market for securitisations, restructuring, and mergers and acquisitions for many years. The tax advisers at NautaDutilh have in-depth knowledge and wide experience of various tax-efficient forms of finance and restructuring. Our clients can count on a fast response and an innovative point of view, backed by an excellent reputation. What’s more, our tax advisers assist clients with their innovative insights, tuned to the latest legal developments and (financial) market conditions. The investment of Intel in ASML, structured with support from our team of advisers, is an example.
A self-reliant professional with a team spirit who likes to work in a professionally demanding environment.
Your skills and experience
- Belgian Master Degree in Law with good academic results
- Dutch or French native with excellent command of English and good command of the other national language
- Excellent legal and analytical skills
- Willing to learn and grow
- Business minded with an eye for pragmatic solutions
- Able to prioritize and manage effectively multiple tasks
- Empathic team player
What do we offer?
- A role in one of the largest law firms in Europe.
- The possibility to work on high-profile cases.
- Direct contact with clients.
- Continuous learning opportunities (seminars, training programs, coaching).
- A firm with a European culture that has implemented a CSR policy for many years and applies it in every management choice it makes. Diversity and equal opportunity, climate friendliness, personal development of all lawyers and employees are key points for us.
- An attractive and competitive salary package.
Please send us your curriculum vitae, a motivational letter, transcripts of the grades of each year at university and a writing sample to:
T. +32 2 566 88 04
NautaDutilh wishes its workforce to reflect the rich diversity of society at large. We therefore encourage everyone to apply, regardless of ethnic origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction or disability.
Are you a person with a disability? We are prepared to make the possible adjustments so that you can easily participate in the recruitment process and work comfortably within our organization.