NautaDutilh has become a key player and is generally acknowledged to be one of the leading firms in Belgium in advising on Public & Regulatory matters.
Furthermore, our international orientation provides us with the skills and expertise required to meet our clients’ highest expectations both on domestic and international levels.
In order to reinforce our department, we are looking for a lawyer who is passionate about Public & Regulatory Law.
A self-reliant professional and an optimistic team player who likes to work in a professionally demanding environment.
Skills and experience
- Belgian Master Degree in Law with very good academic results
- Experience (up to 5 years) would be valued, but is not a prerequisite
- Dutch or French speaking with a very good comprehension (reading and listening) of the other language; very good command of English
- Excellent legal and analytical skills
- Business minded with an eye for pragmatic solutions
- Able to prioritize and manage effectively multiple tasks
- Empathic team player
- the opportunity to work on high-profile cases in the most varied areas of public business law: government contracts (public procurement, PPPs,...), energy law, environmental and urban planning law, gambling law, constitutional law, etc.
- the chance to be part of a dynamic and friendly team, within a strong and growing Public & Regulatory practice
- direct contact with clients
- continuous learning opportunities (coaching, seminars, training programs)
- a firm with a European culture that has implemented a CSR policy for many years and applies it in every management choice it makes. Diversity and equal opportunity, climate friendliness, personal development of all employees are key points for us.
- attractive and competitive salary package
Please send your curriculum vitae and a motivational letter to:
Sabine Geerts, HR manager
T. +32 2 566 88 15
Chaussée de la Hulpe, 120
NautaDutilh wishes its workforce to reflect the rich diversity of society at large. We therefore encourage everyone to apply, regardless of ethnic origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction or disability.
Are you a person with a disability? We are prepared to make the possible adjustments so that you can easily participate in the recruitment process and work comfortably within our organization.