Management Assistant for Corporate (M&A)
NautaDutilh is an independent Benelux law firm and one of the largest law firms in Europe, with over 400 lawyers, civil law notaries and tax advisers in offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Luxembourg, New York and Rotterdam.
NautaDutilh believes in teamwork, sharing knowledge and experience in order to provide efficient results, solutions and advice that help our clients best achieve their objectives. Our independent thinking and creativity, as well as the dynamism of our professionals, make the difference between mere competence and true excellence.
NautaDutilh Brussels is the Winner of the last Trends Legal Award Best Place to Work and the first law firm in Brussels to be awarded a diversity label by the Ministry of Employment of the Brussels-Capital Region.
Our Brussels office is seeking an administrative professional to join and support our Corporate (M&A) practice group.
You are fully responsible for the smooth running of the team’s organisation and their administration. You will personally assist in all secretarial tasks as well as being in contact with clients.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Responsible for coordinating agendas of our lawyers, all internal and external meetings, presence at conferences and trainings, business lunches and European travel.
- Opening of new files according to compliance rules in liaison with Compliance team.
- Handle in a professional way administrative tasks (redacting, lay-out, scanning, printing, archiving): correspondence, reports, opinions, legal documents, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Handle the mailboxes of the Partners.
- Maintain a very efficient client database.
- Invoicing in liaison with the Accounting team.
- Be the point of contact for clients.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel)
- Excellent command of Dutch & French and good command of English
- Attention to accuracy
- Highly organized, ownership of responsibilities
- Client minded & diplomatic
- Good communication skills
- A full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality.
- An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and flexible environment where you will be able to add real value and use your languages on a daily basis.
- A firm with a European culture that has implemented a CSR policy for many years and applies it in every management choice it makes. Diversity and equal opportunity, climate friendliness, personal development of all employees are key points for us.
- A competitive salary package including group and medical insurance, meal vouchers, numerous team activities.
Please send us your curriculum vitae to:
NautaDutilh wishes its workforce to reflect the rich diversity of society at large. We therefore encourage everyone to apply, regardless of ethnic origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction or disability.
Are you a person with a disability? We are prepared to make the possible adjustments so that you can easily participate in the recruitment process and work comfortably within our organization.